GFRC Missouri Area Projects
The Gateway Arch in St. Louis is America’s tallest man-made monument, and people from all parts of the country and other regions of the world are familiar with its imposing and impressive appearance. As engineers, architects, and contractors know, however, this is just one of many impressive structures in the state. At Stromberg Architectural, we provide GFRC for masons, designers, and other professionals in Missouri interested in creating their own architectural masterpieces.
Featured Missouri GFRC Projects
- St. Louis GFRC: Federal Reserve Bank, St. Louis, MO
- Lee’s Summit GFRC: Summit Fair, MO
- Afton GFRC: Commerce Bank, Afton, Missouri
Summary: Stromberg created a custom GFRC clock surround that is lightweight, moisture resistant, low maintenance, and stunning in its elegant simplicity.
- Kansas City GFRC: Ameristar Casino, Kansas City, Missouri
Summary: Using GFRC and GFRG, Stromberg created columns, surrounds, sills, wall caps, and panels to improve the aesthetic appeal of this 140,000 square-foot dining, entertainment, and gaming space.
We Have Dozens of GFRC Elements For Your GFRC Missouri Project:
- GFRC columns–choose from ionic, composite, Greek Corinthian, Roman Corinthian, Greek Doric, and custom columns
- GFRC fountains and pools
- GFRC domes and cupolas
- GFRC wall caps and window surrounds
- And many more gorgeous and durable elements
Why Work With Stromberg to Complete Your GFRC Missouri Project?
- More than 1,600 successful GFRC projects and counting
- A wide range of styles, including Modern, Colonial, Beaux Arts, and Federal
- World’s largest capacity and selection of GFRC elements
- Free initial consultations and complimentary estimate
We Can Provide Local GFRC Service Wherever You Are Located in Missouri:
Kansas City GFRC, Saint Louis GFRC, Springfield GFRC, Independence GFRC, Columbia GFRC, Saint Joseph GFRC, Lee’s Summit GFRC, Saint Charles GFRC, Saint Peters GFRC, Florissant GFRC, and all other Missouri cities and towns.
Visit the Stromberg Architectural website to view our complete GFRC shop, which includes GFRC specifications and information about our services and our diverse selection of GFRC elements. To arrange a free consultation or get answers to your GFRC questions from a knowledgeable representative, call us at (903) 454-0904 or send us an email at [email protected]