New York GFRC Projects by Stromberg
The most well-known area in the state of New York is of course New York City, dubbed the Big Apple and the Capital of the World. In addition to museums, theaters, and shops, New York also boasts some of the most remarkable works of architecture on the planet. The Empire State Building and other towering skyscrapers, the Grand Central terminal with its stone facade, and the shining example of Gothic Revival architecture that is Saint Patrick’s Cathedral are all found in the massive city. In the other regions, too, there are beautiful buildings constructed according to the rules of traditional and more modern architectural styles.
New York GFRC Projects
Stromberg’s New York GFRC projects include:
- Katonah GFRC: Caramoor Arts
- White Plains GFRC: Mamaroneck Avenue School
- Schenectady GFRC: Schenectady City Hall
- New York City GFRC: Hershey Store, Times Square, NYC; Hotel St. George; Tommy Hilfiger Fifth Avenue
- West Point GFRC: West Point Military Academy
- St. Lawrence County GFRC: St. Lawrence County Courthouse
- Other New York GFRC Projects: The Container Store
New York GFRC Services
With our team of passionate and experienced professionals and more than 100,000 square feet of production space, Stromberg Architectural can provide comprehensive service to simplify your New York GFRC project. This includes giving free estimates, producing CAD drawings and mockups, manufacturing GFRC elements in your chosen finish, color, and texture, and even installing your New York GFRC elements upon request.
- GFRC is an excellent choice for restorations since it can be finished to match almost any color sample and many traditional construction materials
- GFRC is made of minerals–it will not burn and actually protects materials behind the fiberglass reinforced concrete in the event of a fire
Stromberg GFRC serves all New York regions, including:
New York City, Hempstead, Brookhaven, Islip, Oyster Bay, Buffalo, Katonah, North Hempstead, White Plains, Rochester, Babylon, Schenectady, Yonkers, Albany, Brier Hill, Queens Village, Redfield, Walden, and others.
Stromberg Architectural should be at the top of your list if you’re searching for a manufacturer that provides comprehensive support, offers a large selection of products, and uses superior materials and production techniques. Contact us at (903) 454-0904 or email us at [email protected] to discuss your New York GFRC project with a knowledgeable representative.