Alabama GFRC Projects
Featured Alabama GFRC Projects
- Mobile GFRC: Alabama School, Mobile, Alabama
GFRC Elements Crafted by Stromberg: GFRC columns
Summary: For this new construction project, Stromberg Architectural supplied one of our mainstay products–GFRC columns–in six different sizes. Our GFRC columns were used to complete the design of the Ann Smith Bedsole Building, an expansive structure that includes a library, classrooms, a games room, and more.
- Birmingham GFRC: St. Mark the Evangelist Church, Birmingham, AL
GFRC Elements Crafted by Stromberg: Arches, rosettes, column capitals, bases
Summary: Stromberg helped construct this brand new place of worship in 2003. Using GFRC and GFRG–another of our advanced composites–Stromberg created massive arches for the ceiling of the church, rosettes, and columns complete with capitals and bases. Finally, Stromberg painstakingly crafted a rose window to let in the light and compliment the other design elements of this Gothic style church.
- Tuscaloosa GFRC: Coleman Coliseum
GFRC Elements Crafted by Stromberg: GFRC cornice, GFRC panels
Summary: Sturdy and gorgeous GFRC cornice by Stromberg lines the top of this popular sports coliseum. Durable GFRC panels constructed by our team of production professionals adorn the front of the building, which prominently displays the signature logo of the University of Alabama.
Why Choose Stromberg as Your Partner for Your GFRC Alabama Project?
- A history of completing GFRC projects for churches and schools in the state of Alabama
- An excellent track record of customer satisfaction–the vast majority of our business is repeat business
- More than 1,600 successful projects for private homes, government buildings, hospitals, retail stores, and more
- The largest GFRC selection and the largest capacity in the industry
Stromberg Offers Local GFRC Service to All Areas of Alabama:
Birmingham GFRC, Montgomery GFRC, Mobile GFRC, Huntsville GFRC, Tuscaloosa GFRC, Hoover GFRC, Dothan GFRC, Decatur GFRC, Auburn GFRC, Gadsden GFRC, and all other large and small areas of Alabama.
The Stromberg Architectural website is an excellent starting point if you’re searching for affordable GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete) that offers excellent design versatility. If you’re interested in learning more after viewing the GFRC resources on our site, contact us at (903) 454-0904 or email@example.com to arrange a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable representative.