New Jersey GFRC Projects by Stromberg
New Jersey is a state that is difficult to describe in just a few words because it straddles several worlds. Some sections of New Jersey are considered part of the New York metropolitan area, while others unofficially belong to Philadelphia. Then there are areas such as the Jersey Shore that have their own one-of-a-kind character. The architecture of New Jersey reflects the disparate nature of the state. The Princeton campus has sprawling stone buildings that exemplify the Gothic style, while Modern and Post-Modern works dominate the architectural scene in other regions of New Jersey.
New Jersey GFRC Projects
- Newark GFRC: Newark Liberty International Airport
- Turnersville GFRC: Kennedy Health System
- Seacacus GFRC: Embassy Suites
- Westfield GFRC: Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church
- Atlantic City GFRC: Ritz Condominiums
New Jersey GFRC Services
Our New Jersey GFRC services can help you:
- Complete a new construction project–we are the world’s leading producer of dozens of architectural elements
- Beautify an existing building–add GFRC cornice, sculptures, balustrade, or other embellishments to the interior or exterior of your New Jersey hotel, shopping plaza, church, courthouse, or hospital
- Restore a historic structure to its former glory–we can replicate the appearance, color, and texture of many traditional materials to make fixes that are practically indistinguishable from the rest of the structure.
- GFRC weighs up to 90 percent less than conventional concrete, which reduces the load on the surrounding structure and simplifies installation
- GFRC can be produced with cast-in colors or in a finish that can be painted
- GFRC can be used to create geometric shapes and more complex forms, including spheres and curves
Stromberg GFRC serves all New Jersey towns and cities, including:
Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Toms River, Trenton, Camden, Clifton, East Orange, Augusta, Crosswicks, East Brunswick, Hamburg, Kendall Park, and others.
We offer free initial consultations and estimates so you can make an informed decision about the manufacturer you want to partner with for your New Jersey GFRC project. Visit the Stromberg Architectural website to learn more about our past clients and commissions and how our products and services can benefit you.