Texas Area GFRC Projects
Featured Texas GFRC Projects
Stromberg’s comprehensive team of artisans, designers, craftsmen, and production professionals, and our more than 100,000 square feet of well-equipped production space are both located right in Greenville, a small Texas community close to Dallas. Many masons, architects, engineers, and contractors in Texas have chosen to do business with a world class company that’s close to home, so there is no shortage of featured Texas GFRC projects. Just a few are listed below.
- South Padre Island GFRC: Isola Bella Condominiums, South Padre Island, Texas
- Dallas GFRC: Old Parkland Hospital, Crescent Hotel, Clay Academy, D.A.R.T.
- Greenville GFRC: La Quinta Inn, Greenville, Texas
- Denton GFRC: Texas Woman’s University, Denton, Texas
- Nacogdoches GFRC: Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas
- GFRC Humble: Atascocita High School, Humble, Texas
- GFRC Shenandoah: Portofino Shopping Center, Shenandoah, TX
- Houston GFRC: George Bush Airport, Houston, Texas; Galleria Tower II, Houston, TX
- San Antonio GFRC: Fiesta Texas, San Antonio, Texas
Some GFRC elements designed and crafted by Stromberg during the Texas GFRC projects listed above include:
- GFRC tactile flooring
- GFRC rail station amenities
- GFRC parapet panels
- GFRC bollards
- GFRC columns
- GFRC balustrade
- GFRC cornice
- GFRC pilasters
- GFRC caps
- GFRC coping
- GFRC trim
- GFRC fountains
- GFRC fountain pools
- GFRC sculpture
GFRC Applications For Your Renovation or New Construction Project in Texas
- Commercial buildings
- Community structures, such as cemeteries and sports arenas
- Churches, cathedrals, and other places of worship
- Retail locations (facades, storefronts, store interiors, and more)
- Government buildings (prisons, courthouses, police stations, and more)
From Our Greenville Location, Stromberg Architectural is Able to Provide Local GFRC Service to The Entire State of Texas. We Offer:
Houston GFRC, Dallas GFRC, GFRC San Antonio, gfrc Austin, El Paso GFRC, Fort Worth GFRC, Arlington GFRC, Corpus Christi GFRC, Plano GFRC, Garland GFRC, and GFRC options to professionals in all other areas of the state.
The Stromberg Architectural Products website provides detailed overviews and GFRC photos of several of our Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Texas projects, as well as more general information on how Stromberg can assist you with detailing GFRC, selecting GFRC, and more. To arrange a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable GFRC representative in your home state, call (903) 454-0904or fill out the contact form on the website.
No comments yet.