Kentucky Area GFRC Projects
The rugged land and hundreds of picturesque horse farms in the Bluegrass State (otherwise known as Kentucky) exist alongside a large number of historic landmarks and sites. In Frankfort alone, the Georgian, Greek Revival, Prairie School, and Federal styles are represented by buildings such as the Frankfort School, the Old Governor’s Mansion, and the Rev. Jesse R. Zeigler House.
Your Kentucky GFRC project might call for a partner that has a knowledge of one of the architectural styles mentioned above, and Stromberg meets this requirement and many others. Using our versatile GFRC, our proven design process, and our knowledge of modern and traditional architectural styles, we can make your GFRC Kentucky project a triumph for you and your client.
Featured Kentucy GFRC Projects
Stromberg’s notable Kentucky GFRC projects have involved completing work for a courthouse and the largest retail giant in the world. Other past clients and commissions include hospitals, office buildings, themed resorts, and private homes.
- Carrollton GFRC: William L. Wheller Hall of Justice, Carrollton, Kentucky
- Louisville GFRC: Wal-Mart, Louisville, KY
What You Need to Know About Stromberg if You Are Searching For a GFRC Manufacturer
- Stromberg offers a number of services aside from GFRC manufacturing, including designing GFRC connection details and completing load to structure calculations
- Stromberg has a proven track record of successful GFRC projects in Kentucky and many other locations worldwide–we’ve been in business for almost 30 years and have completed more than 1,600 projects and counting
- By working directly with the manufacturer, you may be able to complete your GFRC Kentucky project for less than you expected
- We have the largest capacity and offer the largest selection of GFRC of any manufacturer
Stromberg Architectural Offers Local GFRC Service to The Entire State of Kentucky:
Lexington GFRC, GFRC Louisville, Owensboro GFRC, Bowling Green gfrc, Covington GFRC, Hopkinsville GFRC, gfrc Frankfort, GFRC Henderson, Richmond GFRC, Jeffersontown GFRC, and more.
Visit the Stromberg Architectural website to access GFRC resources that can help you finalize your GFRC ideas for a project in Kentucky and learn more about how we can help make it a success. For answers to your GFRC questions or to arrange a free initial consultation, contact us. We can be reached by phone at (903)-454-0904 or through the contact page on our site.