Louisiana Area GFRC Projects
Creole cuisine, Mardi Gras, and jazz…Louisiana is a state that has a spirit and vibe all its own. Its larger metropolitan areas have skyscrapers, sports arenas, and shopping plazas, but plenty of swamps and mysterious bayous can still be found in the Pelican State. Unfortunately, Louisiana also has the distinction of being where several devastating hurricanes made landfall.
When you need architectural elements with all the uniqueness and flair of Louisiana itself that also have the robustness to stand up to the state’s sometimes harsh climate and extreme weather events, Stromberg is your best source for affordable GFRC. We can use molds to achieve an almost endless array of looks, and you’ll also get GFRC that has stood up to category-5 hurricane wind speeds in the lab and in the real world.
Featured Louisiana Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Projects
- Lafayette GFRC: Cajundome, Lafayette, Louisiana
- Shreveport GFRC: Creswell Elementary School, Shreveport, LA
- Alexandria GFRC: La Quinta Inn, Alexandria. Louisiana
Reasons to Partner With Stromberg Architectural For Your Louisiana GFRC Project
- More than 1,600 projects and 25 years of experience
- The largest selection of shapes, textures, and finishes of any manufacturer
- The capacity to handle GFRC projects of any size and scope
- Over 85% of our business comes from repeat clients
- The ability to produce one-of-a-kind custom works
- A proven work flow system to complete your Louisiana GFRC project in a timely manner
Stromberg Can Offer Local GFRC Service to The Entire State of Louisiana. We Provide:
New Orleans GFRC, Baton Rouge GFRC, Shreveport GFRC, Metairie GFRC, Lafayette GFRC, Lake Charles GFRC, Kenner GFRC, Bossier City GFRC, Monroe GFRC, Alexandria GFRC, and more.
The Stromberg Architectural website contains hundreds of GFRC photos to help you nail down a vision for your Louisiana GFRC project and get an idea of the level of selection we can offer you. To get more GFRC information or arrange a free consultation to find out more about our GFRC pricing and our production process, contact us by phone at (903)-454-0904 or fill out the contact form on our site.